Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday #2

I can´t believe my second week is already almost finished. Today in my dance class there was a teacher from another dance school there to watch me. The owner Chicha was so impressed with me that she wanted him to see how I dance. Then he danced with me as well. He said that he can´t believe how beautifully I dance. (He even spoke a little English) He said he wished I could stay here and learn more because I would soon be the queen of Salsa in Santo Domingo. ¨La reyna rubia¨ he said. (blond queen) How nice. I am surprised at how they think I am such a fantastic dancer here! I guess they just don´t expect it from me, you know? Anyway, I also went to a mall. I bought a phone charger because I can use my phone here and it is becoming difficult to make plans with people when I don´t have a phone. That is all of the news here. I am still stuffy but not too bad and I am going to the beach mañana. And then it is the weekend!

No comments: